Pages

Monday 7 September 2015

"How 2016 presidential race helped me to overcome PMS": Donald Trump reveals why he joined the presidential race and how to fight PMS




Donald Trump has suffered under PMS for decades. "Each month I had this horrible symptoms. Swollen breast, feeling tired, joint and muscle pain, trouble with concentration and memory, " Trump says.

PMS-premenstrual syndrome-is a group of symptoms linked to the menstrual cycle. Usually, it affects only women but rarely men over 60 years might develop PMS. The reason is still unknown. The symptoms usually go away after you start bleeding but since men cannot bleed it will affect them forever.

"I tried all kinds of natural remedies like chaste tree tea, peppermint, caraway tea. I ate a lot of fibers and drank gallons of water but still the symptoms didn't go away," reveals Trump. Especially, he suffered under sever panic attacks when he thought about immigrants coming to the USA.

"When I thought about those immigrants destroying our beloved USA I had palpitation. They're destroying our long long history of 300 years. Those immigrants, they're stealing my money! I had those mood swings and was so irritable," he breaks out in tears.

But his life changed when the USA announced the 2016 presidential race. Trump joined the race and successfully overcame PMS. By talking about his emotional problems in public, he has found a way to relieve his stress and discharge it on the American audience. The presidential race is similar to talk therapy.

"I ask myself, why didn't I do this before. It's a wonderful feeling to talk about your feelings and stress that caused all by these immigrants. It is like a salvation," Trump smiles and combs his hair to get ready for the next TV debate on Fox TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment